Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

what an opportunity Comcast had with Xfinity mobile

Contributor

what an opportunity Comcast had with Xfinity mobile

For those of us who live in an area where Comcast s the only opportunity for decent internet service ( and that service is spotty at best), how great would it be if Xfinity mobile was a real option.

Most people already with Comcast and looking to save money on their cellular bill are going to look at Xfinity mobile. It only takes a little research here and lots of other places to see what a mess this is. The slower speeds I could maybe live with by keeping in mind that you get what you pay for. The issue that is a dealbreaker for me is the number of fraud complaints whereby phones are ordered without account owner's knowledge and permission. Comcast's answer to this obvious hacking is for customer to fill out fraud report with all of their identifying information. Does no one at Comcast know how ridiculous that is - you already compromised the information, now you want it again? Until this problem gets the recognition it deserves Comcast will continue to ignore it and that alone is the reason I would not even consider Xfinity mobile and would leave Comcast all together if another internet option existed for me.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation