Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

my credit card charged on july 28th for cell phone why havent i got a email about when its shipping

Frequent Visitor

my credit card charged on july 28th for cell phone why havent i got a email about when its shipping

my card was charged the 26th went through on the 28th even though i thought it was supposed to ship before card was charged.So why haven't i heard when its shipping. This is very frustrating i have been a customer a long time and i was excited about the samsung galaxy 8

. Now i dont know what to do

Frequent Visitor

Re: my credit card charged on july 28th for cell phone why havent i got a email about when its shipp

Same here,and you can't get an answer from them. I tried calling and it was a 5-8 hr wait. They called me back in 5.5 hrs. Can't figure it out so she sent it to tier 2. I'll see how long that takes. Lol
Frequent Visitor

Re: my credit card charged on july 28th for cell phone why havent i got a email about when its shipp

when i go to xfinity mobile website sign in and click on my account there is some kind of message written in blue about phone but it disappears too quick cant read it

New Poster

Have been having same issue. Ordered on 4th of August. Card was charged the next day. It's been a week now. And all they say is that they will create a ticket and/call back from next Lv Rep which I haven't heard from yet.... Getting pretty ridiculous. Let me know if anything changes in your case, hopefully for the better.... 

Official Employee

Hello all, I'd like to check on your orders. Please send me a private message with your account number (Comcast), your full name, and the last four digits of your card on file through XFINITY Mobile, so I can help.

Thanks.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon