members

online now

discussions

i phone x canceled orders

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

i phone x canceled orders

my ordered was canceled twice. no on can tell me why.now a third order is in.I really dont know why because I am just waiting to have it cancelled yet again.. Had to pay At& t 55.00 last month & now another 55.00 i want to give my grandson my 6+ for Christmas but that may not happen.Me & my girlfriend who I just brought to Xfinity ordered at the same time.She got her but mine was cancelled. I have been a customer since 10/1980. Guess that doesnt count for anything.might have to go to straight talk.My husband got the lg charge. He had an old apple 3 gs.They could not transfer the info over & their machine was broken.Time there 2 hrs.Went back a few days later.Machine was finally replaced but it still took then 3.5 hr.to do it.They asked me if I had anthing to do n come back.This is the day I also found out my first order was cancelled.Time going back & forth to store 4 times by 1 hr.$ hrs + gas.Hrs on phone on 1,2,& 3 way calls to xfinity mobile.probably at least 10.Everyone assures me each time it is fixed but it isn't.

Accepted Solution

Re: i phone x canceled orders

gindou1, were you given a reason as to why your order cancelled? Were you given fraud review questions?

View answer in context
Official Employee

gindou1, were you given a reason as to why your order cancelled? Were you given fraud review questions?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

No one knows why the orders were canceled.I talked to many people at many levels.I have had 1,2,and 3 people conversations on the phone.I answered questions by email from the fraud people & also twice on the phone.Everyone acts like they are going to find out why & fix this but no one does.I was promised twice by 2 different comcast employees by phone that a tier 2 person would call me.That didn't happen.The manager at the service center in Delaware was to call me back twice & didn't.When I go to the store when they say she will be in she is not in & the assistant manager says he does not have access to the answers & she would be able to find out whats going on.On my mobile app it says a phone is coming the 18th but last time it got canceled 2 days before it was to come.I did not answer fraud questions this time & did not get a confirmation on the order but everyone at xfinity assure me thats fine because I answered questions many times before & the order shows up on the app.So now I wait.3 or 4 more days & see what happens & wonder why I am wasting yet more time writting this as since Nov. I have had nothing but aggravation and many many hrs wasted by xfinity

Official Employee

gindou1, I understand your frustration. If you didn't fail the fraud review, I have come across 1 or 2 customers on the forums who have had the same problem. I'd be happy to check out your situation to see if it is similar so we can go from there. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number, and address for help.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Official Employee

gindou1, your order shipped. I've sent your the tracking number via private message. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation