Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity mobile

New Poster

Xfinity mobile

Im beyond upset so first off i ordered an iphone 8 and 8+ on 03/01 and everything went through and was fine then i get an email saying to verify identity again cool no issue i send the documents asked for and wait for an email response hours later still nothing so i get on chat to find out my status and BOOM the verification was rejected!!!!! The rep then tells me i havr to make another order so Fast Fwd i make another order and it immediately denied so i call cus serv anf was told i had to wait 24 hours so the orig order can be taken out of the sys....Fast fwd to 03/02 i have been trying to find out what i needed to do to get my devices and it didnt seem as if anyone knew anything at this point i wanted (and still want) to just get devices from an actual xfinity store so i call cus serv to make sure that the order was cleared off of the acct so i can go make a new one and BOOM another issue now they saying i have a fraud on the acct and im needing to wait 2/3 days to get an email to answer some questions im highly annoyed n upset at the entire situation why do i have to wait im sure this can be done over the phone or in store like dang i need a phone and xfinity is really making me mad!!!!!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity mobile

XM cs is in turmoil at both the store & online level. It appears their skill with cell phones and the service they are trying to provide is around entry level. My experience this a.m. consisted of a lot of me repeating, him going "hmmmm" and the sound of cheat sheet pages turning endlessly in the background. Even people with the patience of Job will give up eventually.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation