online now

discussions

Xfinity mobile

Highlighted
Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4
Hello, I am very excited for Xfinity mobile to come out. I check everyday. When is it coming out? How do the phones work? What I mean is do you buy them out of pocket or is it like any other Xfinity equipment where you rent it and a small fee is added to your bill? Thanks.
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 4

At launch, there will be an iPhone and phones from Samsung or LG. You'll have to purchase the device. The unlimited price will either be $45 or $65 per month per line up to five lines, with the lower monthly price reserved for customers on Comcast’s “best” X1 video packages, typically those that start around $150 per month. Unlimited talk and text is included and there’s no per line access fee. Only thing I've heard is that it will launch "This summer".  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 4

Hello, MissaV87. XFINITY Mobile benefits customers by bundling wireless service with Comcast's other XFINITY experiences. With XFINITY Mobile, customers only pay for the gigabytes they use, with the flexibility to easily switch back-and-forth between data options using the XFINITY Mobile app at no cost. We're bringing the service to employees first and plan to make the service available to all XFINITY Internet customers at an undetermined date. At the time of launch, customers will be required to purchase a new device. Phones purchased independently or through other carriers will not work on the XFINITY Mobile network. We will offer many of the most popular devices from Apple, Samsung and LG, including Apple's new red iPhone and the new Samsung GS8. For more information and updates please follow the XFINITY Mobile Twitter handle, @xfinitymobile.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

MissaV87 wrote:
Hello, I am very excited for Xfinity mobile to come out. I check everyday. When is it coming out? How do the phones work? What I mean is do you buy them out of pocket or is it like any other Xfinity equipment where you rent it and a small fee is added to your bill? Thanks.

Available now. Details here: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.