Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

Regular Visitor

Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

34 years as a loyal customer and keep getting the run around with an order that was placed for 3 phones! Get a order confirmation but no shipping confirmation. When I question what it going on twice I get the run around and once was flat out totally ignored when I sent several texts to customer service. Finally I was told I was sent and email by the "review team" which was never sent at all. Then I was told to call them. I call them and they tell me they have 4 questions one of which was month and year I've been at my address which I remembered that. But then previous address... I don't know it's been 40 years! I don't think I was ever asked the other 3 questions and was told information about my order will be emailed to me in 72 hours.....So I assume this will be another email they say they sent but I won't get! Smooth Xfinity awesome way to treat a loyal long term customer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

Hello Geppy0504, you won't receive an order confirmation until the security process is completed. If you would like I can check on the status of your order, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and order number. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation