Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity iPhone SE

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity iPhone SE

Hi,

1) There is $200 discount on iphone. Is that valid for iPhone SE?

2) Is Xfinity iPhone SE can be unlocked and can be used with GSM (tmobile/att)? Or it will have the same issue like x-charge and does not support full LTE?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity iPhone SE

pashvin, yes the current iPhone promotion includes all the iPhones we offer. It runs from January 26, through February 25, 2018. 

The device can be unlocked once it is paid in full among a few other requirements. As far as LTE capability on other networks, I would recommend reaching out to the carrier about LTE APN settings for unlocked devices. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks KenF, For X change LTE I know it's not APN setting but something else going on. That is why I avoided buying new one while promotion eventhough it was only $30 in last promtion.

Hope that is not the case for iPhone SE because I am planing to spend $400 on SE.

Frequent Visitor

Any one has experince with claming promotion? I heard it is automatically sent after few weeks and no need to file for a rebate.

Do we get any tracking number and any web site to track it right after buying it?

What document I shoud save to if not recived, then I can ask for help?

Official Employee

Yes, there is a general Comcast rewards site you can track your order: xfinityrewardcenter.com. 

I will mention that some requirements are needed to be met for most of our promotions: account has to remain in good standing, keep the promotion on your account (doesn't really apply here since it is a phone promotion), and then you'll get mailed the card in 16-18 weeks. 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Ken, do you mean https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status instead of xfinityrewards.com?

Will this website will show up status right after ordering phone?

Normally with rebate program , buyer has prof of purachage and rebate promotion code so if rebate is not received, then can show proof of when product was purchaged and valid pramotion code that time.

With this purchase, I will have proof of buying product from oder info but what else I need to save to show that this is the pramotion at that time period because after 3 month , this pramotion will be not on Xfinity website and if I don't recive any card, then what I need as proof.

Don't get me wrong but there are many report of not getting the card so I want to make sure I am prepared for worst.

Official Employee

pashvin, yeah that's what I meant. Thanks for catching that. 

Here's the general timeline: 

1. Eligible customers who purchased one or more Apple devices will receive weekly post-purchase emails, informing them that:
    • They qualified for the promotion, and
    • Visa Prepaid Card will ship 16 to 18 weeks after activating Xfinity Mobile service with account remaining in good standing, etc.
  2. Xfinity Mobile sends another email on Day 90, informing customer that their Visa Prepaid Card is now being fulfilled.
  3. Xfinity Mobile sends Visa Prepaid Card shipment email to the customer.

For this particular promotion, it isn't coded on your account so it is not something I can check on your residential services to confirm like previous rebate offers. 

If you do not receive the card as expected, we can have that investigated. Your confirmation will be those weekly emails regarding the visa card. 

KenF

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I bought 3 iphones at the beginning of February and have not received weekly emails.  how can I check on this?

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation