Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity and it's deception

New Poster

Xfinity and it's deception

I am testing this forum as a method of resolving issues that appear not to be resolvable by customer service. I was sold a bill goods that does not work as said. I am forced to pay for products prior to testing, was required to use an AUTO PAY system that fails to work as claimed. I must use my credit card to gain access to the network that I am supposed to attain for free as included in the package within my bill. The bill has been full paid now and still NO ACCESS! But of cource the Xfinity claims appear to be mostly fabrications. AAT system is more reliable because it always works without need to unplug or reset device and I am able to attain access to the Interent without high fees outside my home. Not so with Xfinity. I was told at the time of starting service that all my cell phones would attainn access to Xfinity Internet once an account was started. This is false. I do not have access and might never attain access because Xfifnity uses deception. It is claimed by the customer service that the credit card charges are OKAY, That's it's perfectly normal to cheat it's customers. Like the Chat I paid for with my credit card today to chat with customer service. I didn't wait for technical assistance because I tried them on other occations and little effort by them caused me to believe they really don't care. I am directly comparing Xfinity's competition AAT because I need TWO providers to attain reliable service in AMERICA today. Service at both corporate structures are wanting. AMERICA TODAY is regressing in all things except unethical behavior. I was told that Comcast changed and improved since the days I had trouble in Hickory Hills Illinois 2005. However I see it has not. My bill is now fully paid for after it was claimed I have fallen behind in payments? It's still my first month, AUTO pay should have prevented my account from becoming past due, but of cource the fees are more important then the customer at Xfinity.

Contributor

Re: Xfinity and it's deception

" Like the Chat I paid for with my credit card today to chat with customer service."
Moose_3  

Did you pay with your credit card just for chatting with customer service?  Seems unreal unless your communication device was hacked!  

You must have gone through a lot.  Your post needs a lot of clarifications though.  Is your issue with XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Mobile? Or both?

Hope your issues get resolved soon. 

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity and it's deception

@MOOSE_3 wrote:

I am testing this forum as a method of resolving issues that appear not to be resolvable by customer service. I was sold a bill goods that does not work as said. I am forced to pay for products prior to testing, was required to use an AUTO PAY system that fails to work as claimed. I must use my credit card to gain access to the network that I am supposed to attain for free as included in the package within my bill. The bill has been full paid now and still NO ACCESS! But of course Xfinity claims appear to be mostly fabrications. ATT system is more reliable because it always works without need to unplug or reset device and I am able to attain access to the Internet without high fees outside my home. Not so with Xfinity. I was told at the time of starting service that all my cell phones would attain access to Xfinity Internet once an account was started. This is false. I do not have access and might never attain access because Xfifnity uses deception. It is claimed by the customer service that the credit card charges are OKAY, That's it's perfectly normal to cheat it's customers. Like the Chat I paid for with my credit card today to chat with customer service. I didn't wait for technical assistance because I tried them on other occasions and little effort by them caused me to believe they really don't care. I am directly comparing Xfinity's competition ATT because I need TWO providers to attain reliable service in AMERICA today. Service at both corporate structures are wanting. AMERICA TODAY is regressing in all things except unethical behavior. I was told that Comcast changed and improved since the days I had trouble in Hickory Hills Illinois 2005. However I see it has not. My bill is now fully paid for after it was claimed I have fallen behind in payments? It's still my first month, AUTO pay should have prevented my account from becoming past due, but of course the fees are more important then the customer at Xfinity.

Autopay doesn't kick in until your second or third bill.

Were you getting NEW cell service from Xfinity Mobile or were you trying to use your own cell phones that you have with AT&T?  If the ones from AT&T were your porting your phone number over from AT&T?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation