New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Order Canceled Twice

ANSWERED
New Poster

Xfinity Order Canceled Twice

My order was canceled twice. I've been waiting for a phone to ship for almost a month. I've submitted the verification docs twice via email and also talked to a representative on the phone. I placed a 3rd order and I have a feeling it'll canceled again. I was hoping to get the phone by this week, but it looks like there's no chance. What should we do the get the order to push through? I've talked to customer service multiple times already and still no phone.

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity Order Canceled Twice

clarity1, I've sent your tracking number via private message. Post again if you need anything else. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

clarity1, the only time an order would cancel after a fraud review is if the answers weren't submitted within 72 hours or if one or all of the answers were incorrect. Let's see what's going on here. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Wow, so I'm not the only one lol. I don't mean to laugh but wait till you hear this...

I just placed my 6th order today since November 18, 2017, so don't be surprised if it should cancel again. None of the times had anything to do with me. Since when does Xfinity know more about who you are than you do? Verification failed? Just so happened the person that was taking my answers, spoke bad broken English, soooo just maybe it was him who put the answers in wrong? Payment declined? All to be told that it was never processed but being held instead... Then one person tells you your order is in fulfillment waiting to ship all to be told your order canceled already. Thinking I had an aha moment, I know how to solve this... Just go to the store, I'm not only identifying myself but I also have payment in hand to be told that I cannot place my order in the store (online only). So here we are today on the 6th order... Have I become addicted to placing orders for a Xfinity mobile device, have I become obsessed with the whole thing? Really, I'm thinking at some point this phone is going to come. You almost feel slighted and not to mention embarrassed. Now I'm wondering why is this happening to me? I actually know people who have received phones, they are no loyal of a customer than I am, they have not been with Xfinity longer than I have and they're no better paying than I am. I'm hoping that persistence pays off lol and good luck on your order(s). If I can be of any assistance feel free to reach out but I am no closer to the finish line than you are.

Frequent Visitor

I’m having the same problem ! Emailed forms that was requested and verified ?! What’s going on ? With my order
Official Employee

I’m having the same problem ! Emailed forms that was requested and verified ?! What’s going on ? With my order

Honeyybuns16, I'll update you when I can on our private message thread.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Highlighted
Official Employee

clarity1, I've sent your tracking number via private message. Post again if you need anything else. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.