Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Mobile ordering problem-potential customers should read

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile ordering problem-potential customers should read

Want to see if I can get any additional help/information with my xfinity mobile order. I placed my order mid december and am still waiting for my order. I ordered my phone during the promotion where you recieve a 200 pre-paid visa card and two days later I called to check up on it as it was supposed to be a 2 day delivery and I didn't receive any updates about shipping ect.

I was told that I should have recieved a security question follow up email- I never recieved one. the agent then told me it was good that I called in about it because if I had waited one more day my order would have been automatically cancelled. He then said we could take care of it over the phone so I went ahead and answered the questions and then was told it would be up to 72 hour review on the questions I answered.

After waiting for that to get done I called back to check the status of the order. I was told that everything looked good and I should wait until my account got charged for the order as an indicator that the order was on its way.

As of 12/26/2017 my account has still not been charged for the order and I have no updates on when my order will be fulfilled. I called in to check on the order. I asked why my order hasn't been processed or if the company was experiencing any delays or issues with fulfilling orders. The represenative told me my order had been escalated to tier II on 12/21/2017 for a review on why it hasn't processed. Apparently xfinity is not having any ordering issues from what I have been told but as an agent told me tonight "for some reason your order has gotten hung up in our system and I'm not sure why."

So now I have agents telling me they have no idea why I am not recieving my order which is very concerning and no expected time of when I will receive my order. This has been a nightmare experience and if this is not resolved asap my next course of action will be to make a complaint to the execuitive office. I am frustrated over the delays and more frustrated that xfinity's own agents don't know why my order is not being processed. (then how am I supposed to be confident my order will be taken care of?)

Just want to let everyone know what kind of experience xfinity mobile is providing to their customers and wish you all luck if you decide to order from them.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile ordering problem-potential customers should read

Hi pmo2585, apologies for your experiences when trying to order you phone.  I can assist with reviewing your order on my side, can you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile ordering problem-potential customers should read

Close old thread

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation