Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Mobile iPhone X Shipping and Payment Issues...

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Mobile iPhone X Shipping and Payment Issues...

I’ve been with Comcast/Xfinity for some time now and found out about their new mobile service and it seemed like a good service! I love my TV, Internet, and Voice Triple Play Package, so why not have my mobile service through them as well! I’ve always had great experience in the past with Customer Service, but Xfinity Mobile’s Customer Service has been very unhelpful and it seems I’m not the only one who thinks so! I preordered an iPhone X on October 27th and I have an arrival date of 11/17. I’ve been trying to find out if 11/17 is my delivery date or ship date and most importantly trying to find out when I would be charged for my order! I know I will be charged when it’s shipped, but when will that be? On the arrival date or 2 days before, since it’s 2 day shipping? I don’t think arrival was the best term to use in this situation lol, but anyways, no one at Xfinity Mobile’s Customer Service could give me an answer and told me to call different departments and after all that I still have no answers, so I’m now on here trying to figure out what’s going on! I wanted to private message ComcastKenF, because it seems he has been very helpful to many people with the same issues, but for some reason I can’t compose a new private message! If ComcastKenF can send me a private message, so I can at least send a reply, or if anyone else on here can help I’d greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!!

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile iPhone X Shipping and Payment Issues...

Jimmy005, I got your private message. I'll respond to you there. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Jimmy005, I responded to your private message, but got a message from you saying that you haven't received anything from me yet. Can you send me a respond via private message when you see this notification? 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Jimmy 005.  I too ordered on pre order date and was given an arrival date of 11-17.  I received the email confirmation and verification questions.  After that, nothing for a while, until yesterday 11-14-17.  My account said past due balance and I was in a rage as I am new to xfinity mobile and havent even gotten the phone much less time to run up balance.  Turns out this is normal for preorders, cause soon after it went away and it said shipping soon and my card was charged.  All that happened this morning 11-15-17, and just this afternoon received tracking number from fedex, and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  A day ahead of schedule.  Hope this helps....

Official Employee

Jimmy 005.  I too ordered on pre order date and was given an arrival date of 11-17.  I received the email confirmation and verification questions.  After that, nothing for a while, until yesterday 11-14-17.  My account said past due balance and I was in a rage as I am new to xfinity mobile and havent even gotten the phone much less time to run up balance.  Turns out this is normal for preorders, cause soon after it went away and it said shipping soon and my card was charged.  All that happened this morning 11-15-17, and just this afternoon received tracking number from fedex, and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  A day ahead of schedule.  Hope this helps....

traceyld, yes especially for preorders, your account is charged as a past due balance because you aren't charged for the order until it ships. The charge for the order has to be placed somewhere  to secure your place in line for the device. Once the order is charged, the past due balance is removed and the device ships. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Frequent Visitor

I am also having a similar issue. My pre-order was placed on 10/27 at 9:10 EST. On Tuesday, 11-14, I received an email stating my order was being prepared. A couple of hours later I was charged for the pre-order. I thought everything was fine and dandy until I received ANOTHER charge for the same amount showing on my bank statement. I immediately contacted customer service - the first representative told me they weren't seeing any charges so I asked to speak with a manager. The only associate available was Floor Support rep who took over the call. I got my financial institution on the phone line along with the Floor Support rep - the rep advised she could only see one charge on her end while my financial institution showed TWO charges. The Floor Support rep was harsh in her tone and way of "resolving" the issue and addressing my concerns. The Floor Support rep ended the call with my financial institution rep and I sitting on the line speechless at the lack of professionalism.

To add insult to injury, I have yet to receive clear direction on my shipment date. As today is 11/16 and I have not received an email with my tracking number, I do not forsee my iPhone X PRE-order arriving on the date provided by Xfinity of 11/17 (screenshot included) Please can someone...anyone assist me with my concerns.  

Contributor

Could you please help me with the status of my order for iPhone X
Contributor

Could you possibly message me
Official Employee

knight4k and Tyler1134, I've seen your posts elsewhere on the forums. I'll reply there. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Frequent Visitor

Tyler1134, apparently the 11/17 arrivals were pushed back a week, well some of them that is, but I got mine today and hopefully you did as well!!
Frequent Visitor

Knight4k, I hope Ken was able to help you as he did for me! Good luck and hope you get your phone soon! I got mine today (11/22) instead of my original arrival date of 11/17 and the new arrival of 11/24!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you traceyld, I unfortunately wasn’t as lucky as you lol, and didn’t get mine earlier than my 11/17 arrival date, but instead of my new arrival date of 11/24, I got it today on 11/22! Thanks again!!!
Frequent Visitor

Jimmy005, Awesome! Glad you got yours. Which iPhone X did you preorder?

I pre-ordered the Space Gray 256gb
Contributor

What happens after you get the order is being prepared email?
Official Employee

What happens after you get the order is being prepared email?

knight4k, once an order is prepared, it is being processed in the warehouse. Once that is completed, your card will be charged, and then the order will be sent to FedEx for shipping. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Official Employee
Moved: