Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Mobile a scam???

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Mobile a scam???

I have now ordered mobile service, Beengiven conf, been charged over 150$, AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING after I pay.... not even a cancellation notice. I’ve called and chatted and begged for help. I’ve been told I needed to submit documentation of identity and address and IVE Done so EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! Once they have my PAYMENT, MY ID, my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND PROOF OF ALL THREE... the order and receipts disappear!!! XFINITY MOBILE Will be hearing from attorneys if I don’t get some answers most recent Order #1029348
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Mobile a scam???

Not a scam in the true sense of the word - but extremely unreliable, unprofessional, and secretive. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and neither hand will ever keep you updated on whats going on. Sounds like you're caught up in the fraud department nefarious Tier 2 loop. You place an order, you get email confirmation, you get another email asking for documentation, you submit documentation, then.....poof - nothing else happens. Xfinity doesn't email you back, if you call they tell you the order cancelled without an explanation why, or they tell you nothing because they know nothing. The store can't help you either. It's a joke and it's obvious that this little venture from Xfinity is going to eventually crash becase the process and lack of service is horrid. People thought that Comcast would screw up this service and it would be a nightmare when they announced it - people were right.

Run while you can.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile a scam???

Laubuadubin, let's check on your order. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation