Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Mobile Verify

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Verify

I placed an order, not once but twice now through xfinity mobile. THey have both been cancelled due to not being able to verify. I have sent lease agreements, school transcripts, bank statements, utilities, insurance cards, social security card, ID , passport ID and somehow they are still unable to verify me. What is the issue? I tried to cancel and wait to go into the store and just place the order, and it will not clear as well. I spoke with a rep. today who told me to replace the order online and I wouldn't have to verify as it would be placed in my account notes that it has been done. Please help. 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile Verify

BANKSWIFE, let's check on your order. Please send me a private message with your full name and the phone number associated with your residential account for help. Please also include your most recent order number. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation