Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Mobile Customer Service will not do anything to help.

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Customer Service will not do anything to help.

I placed an order in Saturday called in Monday they said everything is good I should have phone delivered on Wednesday and I should get conformation email next day no email called again they said my order being cancelled no one ever notifide me they said place order again I did next day same problem no one can tell me why it cancelling it self or who is cancelling can buy a phone they keep transferring me to people that can't tell me anything each time I call I get different answers they said they don't know why. I am frustrated that Xfinity Mobile can't answer or help
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Mobile Customer Service will not do anything to help.

I've had pretty much the same experience. I called about 10 times and requested escalation to Tier 2 support. I also sent some painfully honest feedback to customer support. They are the absolute worst company to deal with when it comes to customer support, and even though I'm saving money, at some point, it's not worth it.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile Customer Service will not do anything to help.

XPhoenix, thanks for reaching out about your order concerns. Please send me a private message with your full name, and the phone number associated to your residential account for help. 

(Kungfuwu, I see your other post and will respond there)

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation