Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Mobile $500 Promotion

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile $500 Promotion

I went to the Xfinity store on December 3rd and bought an iPhone X. I was told that I qualified for the $500 gift card promotion. 3 months later, I have heard nothing and when I called, they told me that I wasn't going to get anything because my paperwork didn't process until December 20th but I bought it on the 3rd. I went into the Xfinity store with all of my paperwork and the manager said that because I purchased everything on the 3rd when the promotion was still going on, that I should receive the gift card. They submitted a ticket for me and that it would be resolved by May 14th (it has been over 5 months now). I called Xfinity just now to see the status and they said that I wasn't going to get anything. Apparently, because it wasn't processed until the 20th (despite buying it on the 3rd), I didn't qualify. In essence, anyone who wanted to qualify for this had to have boughten their phone before November 20th (17ish day difference). This makes absolutely no sense and it is infuriating considering it is over a $1000 loss for an expensive phone. Does anyone have any input? 

I have been trying to play nice but this is extremely unfair, despite the fact that I have all the documentation to back my case up.

Accepted Solution

Re: Xfinity Mobile $500 Promotion

jesus_castillo9, your card has processed! I've sent you details in private message. 

KenF

View answer in context
New Poster

I have the exact same problem. After hours of calling I have gotten nowhere. The salesman in the store assured me I would still qualify as this is the only reason I made the switch. I have a friend that still received his gift card and he activated his phone after the promotion expired...
Official Employee

jesus_castillo9, let's check out the details of this ticket. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Rmathews_88, I see your thread and will respond to you there. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

jesus_castillo9, your card has processed! I've sent you details in private message. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation