Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity. Can Someone Who Knows What They Are Doing Contact Me!

Contributor

Xfinity. Can Someone Who Knows What They Are Doing Contact Me!

I have been an Xfinity Mobile Customer since November. From day one I have been experiencing terrible coverage where there should be good coverage, in and around where I live (Zip 80401). I either have no coverage or 1 Bar if LTE. As this phone is my daughter's, having reliable service and coverage is paramount. I have tried multiple times to get you to address these issues and fix the problem. But you haven’t. And I am paying $40 a month for data we can’t use a lot of the time. Then today I was told by an Xfinity support rep that I should just use WI-FI calling instead (I have it in writing). That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I have been admitted no someone to contact me for the last 3 days to try and fix this issue. If you can’t, then there is no point having your service and you need to go back to Sprint. So I want to know what the process is to leave, as I am paying you monthly for an iPhone.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity. Can Someone Who Knows What They Are Doing Contact Me!

Hi CoBrit66, I am showing you were in contact with our peers on our Twitter team and were instructed to call in.  Was a phone agent able to help you?

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

No one is helping me. Twitter support tells me to call corporate. Corporate tells me they have no way of escalating the issue for Mobile service. I've been dealing with this since November!

You’ve sent a new SIM card to me. But Fedex needs a signature. And I’m not there in the day. And I have no way of getting to the FedEx depot. So if am stuck. And no one is willing to figure out a solution. All anyone is doing is pointing ringers at each other and I am caught in the middle with no way of escalating it to finally get it fixed. If you can’t fix the issue with my mobile service, then I am dropped by all my services.
Official Employee

CoBrit66, I see. Do you have an XFINITY Mobile store nearby? You can get a replacement sim card there as well. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation