Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!

New Poster

Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!

We switched from Verizon to Xfinity in November. We got Samsung Galaxy phones. Within a week, we knew we had wished we had stuck with our iPhones. That began my frequent calls! I have been lied too,and mislead. I have been waiting for a call back from a Tier 2 Rep. for weeks!!! We're stuck with phones that drop calls, and that we don't like. Frustrating, terrible, Customer Service. For the few $$ we saved, I wish I never left Verizon!! I don't know if there even is a Tier 2,or if that's what they tell you so they can just Do Nothing!!!!!!!!
Official Employee

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!

Paula-Jimmy, Are you having an issue with exchanging the device? Have we done any basic troubleshooting? Since the devices are currently out of the 30 day exchange window, we aren't able to swap them out for iPhones but we can take a look at the drop call issue.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Ken,when I first contacted Customer Service,the iPhones were on back order. I was assured that the would honor my request if it went past the 30 days. The day the iphones became available, I contacted Customer Service. I believe that was 12/20/17. Then I was told that I was not able to do the exchange at that level,(because it was beyond 30 days) it needed to go to Tier 2. It was in their notes that I was told that they would do the exchange. Yes, they are aware of the dropped calls. However, if we exchange these phones (under Warrenty) it nulls my efforts to get the iphones. The Customer Service Reps are kind, but I have hit a brick wall at that level. We are stuck with phones that drop calls, and that we don't like. Does Tier 2 even exsist?? This is beyond frustrating!
Official Employee

Paula-Jimmy yes tier 2 exists. If you send me a private message with your full name, account number (residential) and your address, I can take a look into your ticket. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Ken, thank you! We finally got the call! The Rep couldn't believe how long our issue had gone on! They are replacing the phones for us.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation