Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where is my $500 visa card?

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Where is my $500 visa card?

I signed up a xfinity mobile account in Nov. The loyalty department offered me the $500 visa card reward if I keep the account over 90 days. I called castomer service and chat on line sevral times to comfirm it. I have maintained the services over 90 days, but until now I still can't know any information of the reward. A lady promised me calling back within 24 hours, but I have not been called over 3 days. I even suspect this is a scam. I hope my suspection is wrong.

2:02 PM Sahil : Kehua, Thank you for waiting.
2:04 PM Sahil : I just checked the date and found that the account has just started in Nov month. It takes 90 days for the account to be eligible for the reward card.
2:04 PM Sahil : YOu may need to maintain same level of services to get your account eligible for the reward card.
2:05 PM Sahil : Rest be assured, I've mentioned everything in account notes so that you don't need to contact us for the same concern again.
2:05 PM KEHUA DAI : I know these, but I have to make sure I can get if I do these. else if I have to return the phone
2:09 PM Sahil : Kehua,  I have checked the account.
2:09 PM Sahil : However, the status only shows pending as it is necessary to maintain the same level of services.
2:11 PM Sahil : It will show the status soon as 3 months are complete. I have also mentioned everything in account notes so that you don't have to contact us for the same thing. I would request you provide your email so I can update that on the account to get notified about this.

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my $500 visa card?

ddsvalor, your card has processed and will ship soon. Post again if you need further assistance. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

ddsvalor, thanks for reaching out. I've seen your private message and will follow up with you there. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

ddsvalor, your card has processed and will ship soon. Post again if you need further assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation