Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Visual Voice Mail does not work on iphone 6

New Poster

Visual Voice Mail does not work on iphone 6

Set up voice mail initially.  Kept saying that Visual voicemail was not available.  I could get voice mail by selecting the "Call Voicemail" option.  I took phone in to an xfinity office.  They got tech support on line and was able to get the visual voice mail working.  I rarely get voice mail.  About a week later, I tried to check voice mail, and I again got the visual voice mail not available.  I called tech support and they got it working again.  Ok.  About a week later, the visual voice mail is again not working.  I call tech support, and they cannot get it working this time.  Ticket # 15133639.  They recommend I call apple support.  This is clearly not an apple issue.  It is a software issue on the xfinity side of the house.  How about some meaningfull help.  An acceptable answer at this point is "Hey, we got a technical issue we cannot at this time.  We are working on it.  We will get back to you".  Providing you actually get back to me.

Official Employee

Re: Visual Voice Mail does not work on iphone 6

QuadrupleBypass, this sounds like the provisioning for the feature keeps falling off. I'll check on this and your ticket. Please send me a private message with your full name and the phone number associated with your residential account for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon