Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Verizon Message+

New Poster

Verizon Message+

Anyone successfully using Verizon Message+ app on an iPhone with Xfinity Mobile? I keep getting "Unknown Error" message every time I enter a PIN code that Verizon texts to me to get it set up. Tried on both of my phones.

Contributor

Re: Verizon Message+

Interesting! while I havent tried using Message+ (I just switched to Xfinity mobile yesterday), is there any reason you would want to use the Message+ for iPhone?

My guess is that this app is only for direct Verizon customers.  I can try the app and check if it works. 

Contributor

It appears Verizon Meesage+ app is available for both Verizon and non-Verizon customers.  I was able to install it but when I open,  I get a pop-up saying something to the effect of "my device is disconnected from the Integrated message server and click OK to wipe clean to reconnect again" ;  I didnt understand much of it and wouldnt want to wipe anything clean,  I closed the app.  I didnt port over the Verizon messages history from my old device to the new, and so didnt want that to be wiped clean in the old device. So I exited the app.

Frequent Visitor

I had it working for the few hours I was using my iPhone 5,though I was getting notifications on the stock messaging app and the message+ app, which was annoying.

I have been using it with my android phone for some time now and much prefer it to the stock apps...