Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Upgrade??

New Poster

Upgrade??

I spoke with/ several agents in CS they all clearly said go to Retail Store and do Upgrade that all my lines are eligible. I go to store and it shows all lines but mine are eligible. Why? My phone was replaced a while back through an insurance claim. My IMEI is legit. No one can tell me why my line isn't showing eligible. All lines were purchased same day! This is ridiculously frustrating! I am eligible why can't I do Upgrade? What would make the radial button not appear for "Upgrade" option in system? Please help!!!! I have e spent hours in the store and on the phone and no one else can tell me what or why this is happening. And I want to keep my # and get a new phone. I shouldn't have to pay for an extra love e of service to get the upgraded phone I am eligible to receive. All help is appreciated!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Upgrade??

right now comcast dos  NOT have a way  too where you  can upgrded  your line  once  a phone is   paid  off    if you wish too upgraded you  need too start a new line  with a new phone  # 

Official Employee

Re: Upgrade??

@snow7551 wrote: right now comcast dos  NOT have a way  too where you  can upgrded  your line  once  a phone is   paid  off    if you wish too upgraded you  need too start a new line  with a new phone  # 

Early Upgrade vs. New Device, Existing Line (NDEL)

The Early Upgrade program is for customers who have paid off at least 50% of their current DPP (device payment plan) and turned in their old device in order to get an early upgrade.

The New Device, Existing Line (NDEL) program gives customers the option to get a new device of their choice on their existing line at any time. When using NDEL, you must pay off your current DPP (if applicable) in order to get a new device on their line. The new device can be paid off at time of purchase, or it can be placed on a new DPP.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation