Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Tier 2

New Poster

Tier 2

Iam a xfinty mobile customer trying to add a second line. The "mysterious TIER 2 group" is making this impossible.

This group has not worked in my favor at all, I have been made to feel fraudulent by all the hoops and tricks they are taking me

through to add a line to my legitimate account. Is there anyway to contact and speak to this mysterious department of detectives?

New Poster

Re: my credit card charged on july 28th for cell phone why havent i got a email about when its shipp

TIER 2 DEEMING ME FRAUDULENT SO FRUSTRATING! I ALREADY HAVE  A GOOD STANDING XFINITY MOBILE ACCOUNT.

IT HAS BECOME VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ADD A SECOND LINE.

[Edited - removed personally identifiable information]

Official Employee

Re: Tier 2

Hi, Pmacster1. When this happens your order is canceled due to fraud concerns. You need to wait 84 hours before placing a new order. After placing your new order you should receive a fraud verification email within 72 hours requesting that you answer security questions for your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon