Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

THIS IS AWESOME , PROBABLY A NEW FORUM : COMCAST STARTED Xfinity MOBILE PHONE !!

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1 of 5

THIS IS SO COOL !!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/17/15652894/comcast-launches-xfinity-mobile

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/

It appears that Comcast has quietly launched Xfinity Mobile, its $65 / month unlimited mobile service. The official website now allows Xfinity internet customers to select a plan and sign up for the service, which is currently offered at a discounted rate of $45 a month.

Comcast says the service will be available throughout its current markets. “We are beginning to introduce Xfinity Mobile to customers,” a company representative tells The Verge, nothing that the service will continue to roll out to stores over the “coming months.”

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 5

I just ordered the service and a new phone which will be here on Monday. The timing couldn't have been better. I needed a new phone and replacing the one I have would have increased my plan price. Now I'll pay less. Comcast did good!

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 5

Comcast's Xfinity Mobile site is live !!!

Comcast customers ready to take the plunge and add the cable provider's new cell phone service to their bill can now sign-up for Xfinity Mobile.

Philadelphia-based Comcast launched its Xfinity Mobile site, which starting Thursday allowed Xfinity internet customers the chance to sign up for the broadcast media and cable giant's new cell service, according to TechCrunch.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 5

Great information all, let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 5

Is it possible to bring our own unlocked phone ?? sorry just saw the new topic about it..please dismiss