Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Still no refund and I'm getting a bill for service that was cancelled almost a month ago

New Poster

Still no refund and I'm getting a bill for service that was cancelled almost a month ago

Hi,
I cancelled my service on 19-Feb, and returned my phone via fedex. The phone was delivered to your Warehouse on 23-Feb. I still havent received a notice of refund and the line cancellation was acknowledged long ago. Today (10-Mar) o received a bill that included a $12 charge for another month of service and a payment for the phone that I returned. I am concerned after reading the forums that I will also be a victim of a billing/return scam since this seems to be a common practice. Please contact me so I can provide you the info. To check on my phone return and why I'm still getting a bill for service that was cancelled a while ago.

Best,
Harry
New Poster

Re: Still no refund and I'm getting a bill for service that was cancelled almost a month ago

So now the scam continues..... After calling AGAIN, I find out my phone was graded on 4-Mar and Comcast claims a refund was issued. There's no evidence of that on my credit card statement and they still show me as having payments left on the device and that I'm still on the hook for charges even though my line was cancelled 3 WEEKS AGO. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH XFINITY MOBILE!!!!! They will only lie to you and do whatever they can to hold on to your money. Xfinity mobile is a half-baked network with guaranteed scam billing. STAY AWAY!!!!! And still no response to my post on the forums either.... Just sorry!!!!

-H

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation