Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Shipping Issues

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Shipping Issues

Hi.   I have an issue. I ordered my Samsung S9 on Thursday April 19 @ 6 pm. The order was confirmed and payment taken Friday April 20. However, no shipping email as of yet. I have inquested information but, I have not recceived any information in regards to my order. The order confirmed email says, that the payment will be taken when the item is shipped. Yet the item has still not been shipped.
Anyone have any insight to what maybe the issue?

Accepted Solution

Re: Shipping Issues

Parnell01, I see you got the tracking number for your order! Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

hi 

you may need  too call in  so they  can  verify  your ID    if you dont  do that  your  order may get  cancel   if your order dos  get sent out  comecast may have fedex send your order back      so if you have not yet  done  so i would call on  and verify your ID   all so  you may need too send in proof of billing address like a  copy of  your PG&E bill  or some in     

if this dos not get done  then your order may get cancel 

Bronze Problem Solver

@Parnell01 wrote:

Hi.   I have an issue. I ordered my Samsung S9 on Thursday April 19 @ 6 pm. The order was confirmed and payment taken Friday April 20. However, no shipping email as of yet. I have inquested information but, I have not recceived any information in regards to my order. The order confirmed email says, that the payment will be taken when the item is shipped. Yet the item has still not been shipped.
Anyone have any insight to what maybe the issue?

When I ordered mine, I got the "shipped" email a couple days later.

Regular Visitor

Hi.
Thanks for the info. I called. They said, it shows it has been released to be shipped. Should have received it yesterday. Unfortunately, it has not been shipped yet. And they don't know why.
Regular Visitor

I didn't have any issues for the first three lines I ordered. This one for some odd reason, has not. They don't know why it hasn't shipped, neither do I.
Official Employee

Parnell01, I saw the private message you sent Jessie. I've responded there. I'll take a look at where the hold up is. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Parnell01, I see you got the tracking number for your order! Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation