members

online now

discussions

SCAMMERS

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Ive been ordering a phone since last week 8/5 today is 8/11. Theday I was suppose to receive my phone FedEx sent me a notification that it was being sent back to the sender. I called Xfinity and two reps couldnt tell me why! Finally the 3rd rep explained that the address was incorrect. Ok, things happen. I placed another order and was charged just the taxes. Guess what?!! No phone, Xfinity cancelled again. I was told I will receive a full refund no restocking fee since I didnt receive the phones. BS! I received an email advising that I will receive my refund shortly for the first order. Received the 2nd email and yes I received a refund, but for $35 less. I called spoke to the rep and "Manager" that both yelled at me and spoke over me. They said they were charging me the restocking fee and can only give me credit! So everyone lied and I cant get MY MONEY back!!! DO NOT ORDER THEIR SERVICE.  Every rep has a different response. A week later no phone and $82 of my money not refundable.

I filed a complaint with the BBB FCC and will continue contacting whomever until I receive all MY MONEY.... Do not order from Xfinity Mobile you are going to suffer. Terrible Customer Service, they steal your money and LIE! 

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

mimiponce, I'd like to track down this phone and take a look at the issue with the restocking fee. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number, and the last four digits of your card for assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon