Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Refund Gone Wrong Why do I have to wait for a reason when my card will charged a.s.a.p

New Poster

Refund Gone Wrong Why do I have to wait for a reason when my card will charged a.s.a.p

I returned my cell phone prior to my 30 days being up. For starters when I received the shipping label via e-mail it was for a Samsung phone and I had an I- phone.  I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour because they could not locate my account.  I finally ask for a manager who figured out that they were in someone else’s account.  I finally get the correct label; go to fed-ex send my phone back wrapped in bubble wrap in perfect condition.  I get am email a week later saying my phone was received, then I get an e-mail saying 311.59 had been charged to mu debit card due to phone return failure, it lists 3 possibilities neither of which was the case.  I call Customer service to find out why and first I’m told it s listed as a class C but no further information could be provided.  Then I’m told all they see is a refund for 311.59; which is the complete opposite of my bank account.  So I put a ticket in, which she said could take 3 days. I should have known better than to trust this company to do anything right, I even asked if I could return It to their store but was told I couldn’t because it was purchased online.  They need to change their process, this is ridiculous. It’s not fair and I am really contemplating on switching cable providers after this disaster.

Official Employee

Re: Refund Gone Wrong Why do I have to wait for a reason when my card will charged a.s.a.p

morrisonkim31, that is correct. Devices purchased online must be returned the way they were purchased. 

Let's take a look at your RMA grade and your refund. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number and address for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Refund Gone Wrong Why do I have to wait for a reason when my card will charged a.s.a.p

When you return the phones they will lie about weather they recived the phones, lie and say the phone is broken some how, and the nlie and tell you they will call you. two weeks and two calls never made to me. today i was told i will get called this week and im not holding my breathe. totally a scam....they tell you that you can return them...then scam you into paying for phones that are in perfect condition to make even more money off you.

Official Employee

madcustomer3000, we have reached out to your thread to help. Please respond there for assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon