Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic damag

Regular Visitor

Re: xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic damag

It looks as if I will have to do the same thing. I purchased a iPhone 8 Plus under the impression it was through Verizon. Before activating I called to be for sure and was told they use Verizon towers. Immediately I placed the phone back in the box and went to Verizon to purchase a phone since I didn’t want to switch carriers. Phone was in PERFECT condition! Before mailing it I wrapped it in the large bubble wrap to make sure the phone would not be damaged during shipping and placed it in the mailing box. Phone returned with no refund saying scratched screen?!?! How is it that everyone has the same complaint?? Sounds like it’s an issue at the warehouse. But I will not stop until my money is returned! And that’s a promise! I work to hard for my money for it to just be stole from me!!
Official Employee

TLJ2, I'd like to look into the grade of your returned device. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation