Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Xfinity Mobile Verify

New Poster

I am currently going through something similar.  I placed the orignal order and had to answer the verification questions, and was told I passed them...Yet the order was cancled. Since then, I have placed now 6 orders all of which have been canceled. I cant seem to get documentation over to them that "properly" verifies my identity. Its rather sad. Im not able to go to the store and purchase, and the rep wasnt able to place an order. I've attempted yet again another order, so maybe better luck this time? I hate that I'm paying for a service that I cant completely utilize. Certainly looking to file a complaint. 

Official Employee

Moanca111, hmmm. Let's take a look as to why these orders are cancelling. if you have an active order now, I'll track it's progress. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation