Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Returned phone, never credited

Regular Visitor

I’m going on 4 1/2 months of making payments, and since FedEx sent me a confirmation email that both phones were delivered to their warehouse in TX... I’m still getting the “your phones haven’t been checked and scanned into the warehouse yet” run around, seriously 4 1/2 months!! I asked how that was my problem and why it’s ok for Xfinity to steal my money every month when both of the phones are back in their warehouse?!?! They said they can’t refund me nor take the phones off my account because they don’t know the condition of them yet. I said, “ well sh*t I don’t either considering they’ve been MIA for 4 1/2 months!?!? This company is ridiculous and it is absurd that no one takes responsibility nor does anyone know what the heck is going on. BIGGEST FREAKING MISTAKE EVER!

**update**
I called again this afternoon and spoke with the most helpful person there. She understood my frustration and also didn’t understand why I was still being charged and why the phones were still on my account. Long story short, she refunded me my money and was able to take both phones off. Grateful there was light at the end of this tunnel.
Official Employee

Hi Just_Jess, thank you for the update and glad they were able to assist you when you called in.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation