Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Day 13 and Still Can't Receive SMS Texts nor Receive Voicemail (iPhone 7 Plus and Xfinity Mobile

Most Valued Poster

Re: Day 13 and Still Can't Receive SMS Texts nor Receive Voicemail (iPhone 7 Plus and Xfinity Mobile

This is all very disturbing to me as I am thinking strongly about switching from T Mobile to Xfinity Mobile after months of maybe or maybe not.  I am very happy with T Mobile  as their service and cust svc is excellent and we have been with them 10 yrs but the difference in cost is too much to ignore even if being forced to buy new phones. I really need a new phone but hubby does not but they are offering $150 Visa for each new account for the LG phone so that will almost pay for the phones although they say it takes  months to get the VIsa which is just bizarre to me.  I intend to go to the Comcast service center to talk to them and maybe sign up and have a long list of questions so I will add what I read on here to my issues.  NO WAY I can tolerate what you guys have been through and I can't find many reviews of the Xfinity mobile so I am a bit nervous.

The porting issue is not acceptable nor is the voicemail issue. I will not change my number to get the service...thats just ridiculous.  I don't even know what would happen if I wanted to go back to T Mobile. I am sure they would not treat me kindly...??

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation