Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: BYOD frustration! Any ideas?

New Poster

Why did Comcast allow Xfinity to introduce Xfinity mobile to the public and it was not ready to be put on the market. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">.I was told by several agents Joshua which is a Xfinity customer service supervisor Andrew another Supervisor TieTier 2 as they explained its the SIM card. Asked them to order a new one, they are not able to do so.Gerald, Derek ,Darius, Linda xfinity store members 2616 Voss st. Customer Care members Sally,Alexis Sanchez, Joshua ,Mikayea (stated couldn’t help because there was not a protections plan on device, explained to go to store and get new card all while snickering on the phone suspend her)Grant,Ruby,Juan all are given false information to customer about program.These individuals have not been properly trained about service.Xfinity needs to stick to the basic.internet; cable ,LANDLINE phones, and home security.Please take this service off the markettt, or enforce regulations for this company to stop program and <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">.

Official Employee

Sleopold40, that doesn't sound like the best experience. What service issues were you seeing with BYOD exactly? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation