Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: $500 Xfinity rewards visa

New Poster

I am having a similar issue.  My husband and I received a mailer at the end of last year offering $200 prepaid gift cards for new mobile accounts.  We switched two lines to xfinity mobile and financed the phones solely because the prepaid card amounts lowered the total cost that we would pay for the year.  After numerous online chats and telephone calls, Xfinity mobile continues to delay the issuance of the cards.  An online chat today confirmed that the promo they are offering, the same that I sought to claim, is for a $200 prepaid gift card.  In fact, the person I spoke to confirmed that I should have received two $200 cards.  I outright confirmed this deal multiple times both online and by telephone before moving forward with the iphone X preorders.  I again confirmed today that the offer was not contingent upon also becoming a Comcast Triple Play or Quad customer.  

Having been a loyal Comcast customer for multiple years, I am extremely disappointed by the nearly 6 month run around over $400.  If this issue does not get resolved shortly, I am looking to file a claim under Masschusetts General Laws Chapter 93A regarding unfair and deceptive practices. Comcast is literally inducing people with these promotions and failing to comply with the terms after purchase.

xfinity chat.png
Official Employee

alexjones0211, have you checked your card status via xfinityrewardcenter.com? I would recommend using your account number rather than your phone number as the identifier. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation