Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: $500 Xfinity rewards visa

ANSWERED
New Poster

Glad to know that I not the only one in this situation. We signed up with this promotion in November 2017. We have been waiting for out gift card. I have called on multiple occassions confirming our gift card and our 3 on time payments as well as the time frame in which the gift card would be sent. On Saturday 5/5/18, I called xfinity mobile- they referred me to xfinity rewards (not open until monday) I called after hours Monday, so I called back this afternoon (5/8/18)... so today I am told that I am only being sent a $200 gift card not a $500 gift card???? I'm sorry... what? I understand that there is a current promotion for a $200, but this promotion was back in November. No one has any record of my previous calls or of this promotion. How is it the last 5 times I have called Xfinity this was never an issue? and why is it now only $200? What really upset me is that I was told by the Xfinity rewards team member that I am not outside of the 90 day escalation window!!!!! It took me 90 days to satisfy the stipulations of the promotion! I just do not understand how there could be so much disconnect within a company. Still no resolution... I was told my ticket was escalated to another department and that if I did not hear back in the timeframe I believed was right that I was to call back.... but they would not give me the number I needed to call?! So, now I have to call back because I'm sure Xfinity will not call me in regards to this matter and I will have to go through this whole process over again... 6 1/2 months after we signed up for this promotion..... 

Accepted Solution

tflis07, I just sent you the details of your card status. It'll ship in 4-6 weeks. Please check our private message for more details. 

KenF

View answer in context
Official Employee

tflis07, let's check on your promotional card ticket. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

tflis07, I just sent you the details of your card status. It'll ship in 4-6 weeks. Please check our private message for more details. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation