Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Promo Price No Longer Showing

New Poster

Promo Price No Longer Showing

After delaying, wife decided she wanted a phone this morning, but it appears that the Promo price is no longer showing.  For example, the X Charge yesterday showed the Promo Price of $1; today it is $180.

What's the deal?

Contributor

Re: Promo Price No Longer Showing

Interesting, I phoned earlier this morning to solve another problem and they ordered two phones for me and both were $1. each. Still showed as $1 this morning but yes now it is showing $180. Going to be some disappointed people.

Contributor

They must be having a problem with the site. It is back to showing the $200 off so maybe try again.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

FYI.  I ordered service and the LG phone yesterday.  Price showed phone was $1 on my order yesterday.  Checked the status this morning and now my order showed $180 for the phone.  I tried calling and of coarse was on hold.  After 20 minutes being on hold I refreshed my screen and the price on my order is now back to $1 for the phone so it must have been corrected in the meantime.  If you click on 'Pricing & other info", the promotion should run through today (9/13).  My guess is someone programmed an end date wrong and pricing got messed up.  Pricing now looks like back to $1 on the website. 

New Poster

Thanks for all of the replies.  I was contact by Comcast that the site was fixed and the order was placed.

Official Employee

I'm glad to hear we were able to get in touch with you to get your order placed, ThisIsBob. Please let me know if you need assistance in the future.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon