Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Problems since activation in November 2017!

Regular Visitor

Problems since activation in November 2017!

I have an iPhone X and for over two months now I still cannot talk on the phone and use data at the same time. When I’m connected to WiFi it’s fine but otherwise I am out of luck. Also my voicemail doesn’t work.

I’ve been in contact with customer service a lot at first with them trying everything from teína 1 and 2 to taking my device to the Apple store. I just do not understand why I cannot get all the features I’m paying for like everyone else. The system is so flawed because if Comcast tries to get in contact with me they can’t leave a message because the voicemail isn’t working so they just close the ticket. Can someone help? It has to be account related as Apple will not change out the device we tried reset and changing all the settings as well.
Official Employee

Re: Problems since activation in November 2017!

Hello JayMan154, I can assist you with getting these features working on your IPhone X. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". 

Official Employee

Re: Problems since activation in November 2017!

JayMan154 wrote: Not sure, Ive always stayed in delaware county, It hasnt stopped working again yet so what ever they did works. Thanks again.

I am glad everything is working properly for you, please reach back out to me if you need anything else. Have a good day.