Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Problem With Order

Frequent Visitor

Problem With Order

Hi All,

This afternoon I tried to start a new Xfinity Mobile line by getting a phone in store (NJ). The store supports Xfinity Mobile. A rep started helping me and then after taking my Comcast account info said that he would be unable to process my order and that I would need to do it online. He couldn't give me any more information other than "it happens sometimes." I've heard some stories of being facing significant issues with ordering Xfinity Mobile online so I'm hesitant to go through with the purchase. Has anyone else been turned away from the store unable to make an order and have any suggestions? Or anyone have any comments on Xfinity Mobile's service in general and whether or not it's worth it? 

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: Problem With Order

if  i where  you i would run and look away  if for some odd reason  you dont  like  it  or some  and want too return a high end smart phone  you may get charge a C stock grade of $350 or full price of the  phone 

if you are going too try this  out i would get a LG X charger a low end too mid end phone and try that out   and if it   dos work for you then  you  can get a  high end phone  but dont get a high end phone unless you want to get charged a carzy  amt of $ if for  some  reason you  dont like it  start small  and work your way up 

or you can run and run away qick and stay  with what you have 

Frequent Visitor

Yea, that's why I was hoping to do an order in store. Seems like a safer way to avoid some of the shipping and return issues that seem to have been a major issue for so many people. But for some unknown reason my account wasn't eligible to purchase in store....

Official Employee

dlevin93,was this for BYOD?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation