Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Problem: I'm not a customer yet?

Frequent Visitor

Problem: I'm not a customer yet?

After I moved out from my old apartment to new house my xfinity mobile and website show my that I'm not a customer yet which is not true. I already have a phone. I visited the store and I call and send massages many times with no real solution. Now when I visit the store to they told me to call but when I call they never answer and I send massages, no response. I'm really not happy that the problem is still going for a month and nobody can solve it?
Most Valued Poster

Re: Problem: I'm not a customer yet?

Hi Nasser:

Is the phone in your name and being charged to a credit card with your name on it? If it is then you are a customer. If not then I think Xfinity doesn't consider you a customer.

Frequent Visitor

Yeah the phone is under my name and.and my cridet that being charged with my name!
Most Valued Poster

Is the primary account, the TV, Internet account under your name. That is the account that determines if you are a customer or not.

Frequent Visitor

yeah under my name!

Most Valued Poster

Then they are wrong you are a customer. What is it you want them to do for you that they won't do?

Frequent Visitor

It seems there is some glitch with the system. On my dashboard, it doesn't show the status of my note 8 order nor does it show any information on the XMobile App. I get the same message on the app dashboard saying "I'm not a customer" when indeed i am and my card has been charged. Try clicking on the billing tab and see if you see any information. That's where it starts to work for me.Smiley Happy Let me know if you got it.

Most Valued Poster

You should talk with ComcastKenF via DM. He will be able to solve your problem.

I'm not an expert on DMing so if you can't do it another way go to this thread "The LG X Charge is $1 right now!" and DM him from there and he will help.

Most Valued Poster

Were you able to get your problem solved?
Frequent Visitor

No the problem is still has not been solved!!

Frequent Visitor

Where can I find the Billing botten? I looked every where i couldn't find it!

Official Employee

Nasseralmuhanna, I can look into your account concerns. I've seen your private message and will respond there. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Most Valued Poster

Hi Nasser Just wanted to check that your problem has been solved.

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem and would like to know if it was solved or not, and how.

Most Valued Poster

Yes we hope that the posting in the forum actually helps to solve people's problems.

Frequent Visitor

Having this same problem since moving my Comcast services to a new address. I am very much an Xfinity Mobile customer and quite happy with it other than this error.

Sent you a PM Ken.

Regular Visitor

I sent you a pm as well, Ken.

Regular Visitor

I run into the same problem. What is the solution?

Regular Visitor

You have to call and talk to someone, if you have an hour or two free. I don't so I tried chat, went through the whole deal, they saide I have to call. So I try the message boards, pm Comcasr Ken, never get a reply. Tried the facebook messenger, they reply 24 hours later, go through the whole deal, they give my a ticket number and tell me it is a known issue and my account just needs synced, but that it will take a couple of weeks. I'm so frustrated with this company I'm about to bolt and go back to my previous carrier.

Official Employee

Hello all, 

Apologies for the delay. This is a known issue where some customers who move to a new home do not have that reflected in their XFINITY Mobile account. When you move you are given a new account number and for whatever reason, your XFINITY Mobile service doesn't recognize this change. 

If you need assistance with this, you can call our support line or reach out to me to have a ticket created for our Tier 2 team to resolve. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon