Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Phone won’t activate

New Poster

Phone won’t activate

Let’s start with saying Xfinity customer service is awful and perhaps going with Xfinity mobile may be a mistake. I bought a new iPhone X from Xfinity they sent out a Sim card didn’t work. But since I had poured it over my phone number from AT&T I am now out of cell phone service for the last few days. I live in an area that doesn’t have an Xfinity store or Apple Store anywhere nearby. So I waited a few days for them to FedEx a new Sim card. The phone started up now but it will not activate. I’m on customer service rep number three. Hopefully somebody can figure this thing out. I have no other phone other than the cell phone. And they want me to call the customer service number. That is very laughable. Got a love Xfinity And their customer service representatives from India.

New Poster

Re: Phone won’t activate

I am now on customer care representative number four. The last one told me I needed to call customer care. It’s pretty funny since my cell phone doesn’t work. Doesn’t make sense that I need to call them when I’m chatting with them online

New Poster

Customer care number five thanks that they may be able to make that phone call for me and have the new Sim card information put in Xfinity‘s computer so that my phone will activate. Xfinity are the stupidest mfers on the planet. Xfinity send me a new Sim card and can’t figure out how to put the new Sim card information in their own computer. But if I make a magical phone call to customer care and talk to Them directly then this will all be rectified. I can’t wait to be on hold indefinitely and talk to five more customer care representative is in person.

Frequent Visitor

Same here.  4 days no service with new galaxy s10. Seems nobody here knows what they are doing.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation