Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Order missing from dashboard.

Frequent Visitor

Order missing from dashboard.

I preordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on Monday. I received the "we got your order" email then yesterday received a "We are preparing your order" email. The problem is my order disappeared from the status dashboard yesterday. It's just gone. Is my order still being fulfilled?? I'm a bit concerned about it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Contributor

Re: Order missing from dashboard.

That always happens... happened to me on all 3 phones right before I got my shipping notice. You should have your tracking info within 24 hours to 48 hours... and I only say 48 because the Note 8 has been a backordered a bit.  

Frequent Visitor

Okay, thanks a lot! Smiley Happy  I was just worried. That not fun about the backorder though on the Note 8. I'm so geeked out about it. Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

I'm in a similar situation in that I received the confirmation email confirmatin my order was received followed by another email that my order was that my order is in process.  And now my order details have disappeared from the dashboard that now shows the message, "Problem, seems like you have no lines ready for activation."

What does that mean and is my order still going to ship?  It says my order will arrive on Friday but as of this post, I have no shipping confirmatin and my credit card was only authorized $1. and has not been charged.

FWIW, the mobile app shows Shipping Soon.

Contributor

You need to call them... there's a problem with your order. I've ordered 3 phones and never seen that message... and if your phones were going to be in Friday you would have received tracking info since it's 2 day shipping.