Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No updates for Samsung Galaxy S9+ Preorder.

New Poster

No updates for Samsung Galaxy S9+ Preorder.

Hello, I preordered the galaxy s9+ the first hour they were available to pre prder (03/02). I was promised a delivery date of 03/14. But it's now 03/15 and i have not received a single update after that. When speaking to customer care, all I got was that, since phone launches on 03/16, it will be delivered shortly after that. If that was the case, why promise me delivery by 03/14. 

New Poster

Re: No updates for Samsung Galaxy S9+ Preorder.

SAME HERE! this is ridiculous .. It was almost NO benefit in pre ordering.

Contributor

Ordered today 3/15. Got email with Backorder status...estimated shipment 3/19

New Poster

Same here. I just found out that my order got canceled. Customer service is a joke!
Contributor

I got email this moring that my order is confirmed!

We are preparing your order

When your order ships, you'll get an email with an estimated arrival date. Someone will need to be home to receive the package-a signature is required for delivery. Here is your order confirmation:
Contributor

Phone shipped!

New Poster

Well this is ridiculous now. All customer care tells me is that my order has been prioritized and will ship immideately.
New Poster

The samething happened to me, i ordered the s9 plus on March 2nd and i got a available date of March 14th. i then preordered another s9 for my wife on the 9th of march. On March 14 when calling customer service to see what was going on witb my pre ordered i was told it was cancel because they dint recieve my documents which i 100% sent. Now the pre order for my wife is getting here today and i got to wait until the manuel review supervisor approved my pre ordered, everytime i call customer service they cant ever see anything or do anything. this by far has been the worst pre order or any order issues i ever had.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation