members

online now

discussions

No tracking info!!

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 7
I have been charged ! I have jot received any info on my orders!! What is going on??? I call and call customer service waiting time is 1 hour and NO One answers!! I am so frustrated!! Why charge and not send any tracking info
6 REPLIES
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 2 of 7

Your credit card is charged as soon as your order is accepted.  You won't receive any more information until your device ships at which time you will receive (hopefully) an email with tracking information.

Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 3 of 7

Let me be more specific, because XM has been somewhat inconsistent.  My credit card was charged as soon as my order was accepted.  I then received an email several days later, when the phone was ready for shipping.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 4 of 7

I ordered an LG X Charge on 9/8, received email that order was received. No charge to cc as yet but Dashboad shows Your new phone is coming. Keep an eye on it with delivery scheduled for 9?15. No shipping email as yet. Replacement phone for my son also shows as shipped. Trying to decide if I should go ahead and order another one before the sale ends.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 5 of 7
Please tell where do you find tracking information
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 6 of 7

Drea559 wrote:
Please tell where do you find tracking information

When your order is accepted, your credit card is charged. Tracking info will be emailed to you when phone is shipped. They don't ship immediately. I placed my order on the 6th, card charged on the 7th, and just got the shipping email today the 13th.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 7 of 7

Hi, Deap. I can help review your order status for you. Please send me a private message verifying your full name, address, and account number so I can assist. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon