Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New phone & BYOD

ANSWERED
New Poster

New phone & BYOD

I was recently in a local xfinity store and I asked the salesman if they would be coming out with any new phones and he said a Motorola phone end of June. He also said BYOD for Android end of July. Any of this correct?
Accepted Solution

Re: New phone & BYOD

Hello Realjet, the release dates for any device in an individual retail location can be different depending on the area you're in. The information that the stores give you regarding release dates are accurate and can be confirmed by contacting your local service center. The BYOD program for Android has not yet been released and I don't show it being released until later this year. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: New phone & BYOD

Hello Realjet, the release dates for any device in an individual retail location can be different depending on the area you're in. The information that the stores give you regarding release dates are accurate and can be confirmed by contacting your local service center. The BYOD program for Android has not yet been released and I don't show it being released until later this year. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation