Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need a way to get in touch with department manager

Regular Visitor

Need a way to get in touch with department manager

Have called multiple times on a Comcast store purchased iPhone voicemail issue that for some reason tier two support will not contact me on.  The ticket cites it was “too late” in the day for contact though it has been many more days since.  Actually tier two was supposed to contact in more than a couple of occasions—to date they have not.  Last ticket I have is 118-211-46.  I asked for and talked to a lead, then a supervisor—on different calls after being disconnected more than once with no call back/followups.  I asked supervisor to either get me in touch (or contact info) for his department manager or to get in touc with them on my behalf regarding tier two since I had been passed over so long on my issue.  The supervisor (Manny) told me he couldn’t do any of it.  I call bs on this.  I can see the opportunity on me having the info but he told me that he couldn’t get in touch with his boss—his superior—-whom has something to do with his $ and vacation time.  Do not have a way to get in touch with the person you are directly working for?!?—sounds very unlikely to me.  I am disgusted with the lack of communication and follow up from customer service. The only positive thing I can say is most sound like they are United States based— though they are not following up with tickets for some reason.  I switched to mobile and am really beginning to regret it.  If anyone can get me a department manager email/phone/whatever—- I would be most appreciative.  Let me stress that I am done with the flunkies (non department managers).  I want to communicate with a department manager.

Official Employee

Re: Need a way to get in touch with department manager

Jamieamos, thanks for reaching out here. I'd be happy to look into your ticket and your voicemail issues on your iPhone. Please send me a private message with your full name and residential account number for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Need a way to get in touch with department manager

The phone number and info are all listed on the ticket I referenced.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation