Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My cost of phone when Xfinity went to live mobile service

New Poster

My cost of phone when Xfinity went to live mobile service

I probly was one of the first to sign up for xfinity mobile when I signed up for service I choose the samsung S8 the sales rep at that time told me there are no promotions that are going on then and in the future so I had to pay the full price for my phone @ $35.00 per month or $830.00 that was in june now I saw in sept that the price was reduced by $200.00 I tried several times to call xfinity mobile and to also chat but the hold times and wait times was more then 3 hours I went to shte Xfinity store they were only to help you for phone buying not solving problems.

I say its not fair I am a loyal customer for all Xfinty products and I believe I should also be offered the phone now at the reduced price especially since I also quit Verizon to go to Xfinity mobil. cna you research my problem to see if I can get the discount?

Contributor

Re: My cost of phone when Xfinity went to live mobile service

From my own personal experience, your best bet is to call the 800# Chat cannot help you. And if/when it is approved, be patient.

Contributor

There have been reports of people who bought full price phones within 30 days prior to the September sale getting a credit (not a refund) for the $200. But this would not apply to you as you are well outside the thiryty day price protection period. One can always hope, but there have also been reports of others in your situation being denied.

Official Employee

hankmde, we can only honor promotional pricing for devices purchased during the promotional window. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon