Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My account has two xfinity mobile orders!! I don't have xfinity mobile!!How can I get this resolved?

New Poster

My account has two xfinity mobile orders!! I don't have xfinity mobile!!How can I get this resolved?

I recieved two separate emails saying that my order was on the way!! I don't have xfinity mobile. 

Who can resolve this issue! I have a strangers name on my account!!

Regular Contributor

Re: My account has two xfinity mobile orders!! I don't have xfinity mobile!!How can I get this resol

you need too get a hold  of  too the  CSA team   in tell you  do there noting  can be done here on the fourms 

Regular Contributor

Re: My account has two xfinity mobile orders!! I don't have xfinity mobile!!How can I get this resol

This is what I've learned after reading about this for the last 6 months:

1) Immediately change ALL your 'My Account' info (especially your  'secret question,') Email ID and password to prevent any more future fraudulent orders.

2) Watch your account like a hawk and screenshot everything so when you have to fill out Comcast's circa 1980's fraud packet you have the info readily available to fill in the endless questions.

3) Make an account with Fedex because they are the ones who will actually help you if you see that phones are shipping out to an address that is not your own. Comcast is useless and has told numerous people that it was taken care of when it was not.

4) Read everyone posting about this on social media and these forums so you know what to expect. Comcast is useless and you are going to have to be very aggressive to get this taken care of.

5) Do not allow anyone to try to upsell you while you are trying to get this fixed.

Did I mention that Comcast is useless in this situation and can not be trusted?

Best luck to you!!

Regular Contributor

Official Employee

artzgal99, we take these matters very seriously. Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible.

I would also follow Su2z's advice and change your username and password for your XFINITY credentials. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation