New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Mobile

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Mobile

On the page that you hit continue there is a promo that says "save $8.00 month". I can't find any other info on this? It says until the 13the. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile

Let me break it down for you.  If you pay for the device up front, you save $200 off the list price.  If you decide to finance it and spread the payments over 24 months (zero interest rate), then it's $200/24=$8.33 per month savings....

View answer in context
New Poster

All phones are 200 dollars off... so the price you see per month is based off that price automatically applied.

Regular Visitor

Thank you for the answer. I know the phones are $200 off, they have been for a while. My question still is,

where does someone find out more info on the "save $8.00 / month " in addition to the phone discount? All the page says after that,  is continue. I continued to cart but did not see anything about this discount and the price reflected the $200 off on phone. 

M.  Bridge 

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Let me break it down for you.  If you pay for the device up front, you save $200 off the list price.  If you decide to finance it and spread the payments over 24 months (zero interest rate), then it's $200/24=$8.33 per month savings....