New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Mobile

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

On the page that you hit continue there is a promo that says "save $8.00 month". I can't find any other info on this? It says until the 13the. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 4
Solution

Let me break it down for you.  If you pay for the device up front, you save $200 off the list price.  If you decide to finance it and spread the payments over 24 months (zero interest rate), then it's $200/24=$8.33 per month savings....

3 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster

Message 2 of 4

All phones are 200 dollars off... so the price you see per month is based off that price automatically applied.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4

Thank you for the answer. I know the phones are $200 off, they have been for a while. My question still is,

where does someone find out more info on the "save $8.00 / month " in addition to the phone discount? All the page says after that,  is continue. I continued to cart but did not see anything about this discount and the price reflected the $200 off on phone. 

M.  Bridge 

Highlighted
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 4
Solution

Let me break it down for you.  If you pay for the device up front, you save $200 off the list price.  If you decide to finance it and spread the payments over 24 months (zero interest rate), then it's $200/24=$8.33 per month savings....