New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

LG X Charge Estimated Delivery Moved to 10/2

ANSWERED
Contributor

LG X Charge Estimated Delivery Moved to 10/2

Backorder estimated Delivery Date for the LG X Charge is now listed as 10/02/2017.  Can anyone check on ORDER # 235428 and ORDER # 235443 and see where they are in the cycle? Expected Delivery was 9/25/2017. One of them is a replacement for my  son's work phone. 

What would happen if I moved his Sim Card to my phone and I placed my Sim in the new phone if/when it arrives? His old phone is not useable at all and he needs the phone more than I do. What would happen to my Sim?

Accepted Solution

Re: LG X Charge Estimated Delivery Moved to 10/2

patgeary, thanks for those private messages, patgeary and I'm glad your order shipped post again if you need anything else. 

View answer in context
Valued Contributor

After receiving my X-Charge phones and activated the lines, I could move the SIMs freely to other Verizon compatible phones including the $40 Moto E4 Verizon Prepaid that I got from Walmart store. HD Voice still works beautifully after I moved the SIM to the E4. I can't give you the answer about the delivery time of your phones. Need an XM rep to tell you that.

Regular Visitor

The E4 phone you got from Walmart, did you need to do anything, or just put the sim card in and turned in on, or were you already using the E4 previously?

Valued Contributor

I ordered the unlock code for it from an eBay seller ($2.19 sent to my eBay message box) so I could use it with my GSM SIMs (AT&T and T-Mobile). However, I do not think I would need to unlock the E4 VZ Preppaid to run the XM SIM because XM is a VZ MVNO. I could run the XM SIMs in all Verizon compatible phones I have with no problems (such as the LG V20 US996).

Official Employee

Backorder estimated Delivery Date for the LG X Charge is now listed as 10/02/2017.  Can anyone check on ORDER # 235428 and ORDER # 235443 and see where they are in the cycle? Expected Delivery was 9/25/2017. One of them is a replacement for my  son's work phone. 

What would happen if I moved his Sim Card to my phone and I placed my Sim in the new phone if/when it arrives? His old phone is not useable at all and he needs the phone more than I do. What would happen to my Sim?

Thanks for those private messages, patgeary. Glad your phones have shipped. 

If you moved his sim card to your phone, his number would ring to your phone and vice versa. Nothing would physically happen to the sim. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

patgeary, thanks for those private messages, patgeary and I'm glad your order shipped post again if you need anything else. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon