Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I did not receive my order of I Phone 7 Red Product and it is more than 17 days

New Poster

I did not receive my order of I Phone 7 Red Product and it is more than 17 days

Hi Team,

I ordered I phone 7 128 gig red product on 28th March. It is 17th April and I have not received my phone. I have order number and Xfinity mobile charged my credit card. I contacted customer service over chat for 4 times and last time they confirmed I should get my order on 14th April. When I did not receive my order on 14th April, I contacted customer service over the phone. It was 4 and half hrs of marathon call distributed over 4 interval. It started at 4.20s

1. Verified my information and explain the problem. First I was asked to visit the store but when I insisted, the customer service representative suggested solution. And before customer service representative implement the solution call got disconnected

2nd call same day, same verification and solution. But before customer service representative implement the solution call got disconnected again

3rd call same day, verification but the solution suggested by first two representative is no longer available and before the representative goes and verifies the other solutions, he was unable to hear me. I had to end the call

4th call same day, same verification, no possible solution available now and no supervisor to talk. I was informed that there is no resolution.

So i though let me check into the store like first representative mentioned. So I visited store and they dont have enough system to service mobile customer. The store representative himselft called the customer service and after also told me that they are the only people who can help me with my case.

If any one on this support forum could help me with my order, then it would be great help! Because of the order confirmation I missed other buying opportunities which were available at that point in time (discounted i phone 7 256 gig, 250$ giftcard on galaxy phones)

Official Employee

Re: I did not receive my order of I Phone 7 Red Product and it is more than 17 days

Hi pms1985, were you able to get more information about your order, if not I can look into this further for you. Please let me know.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation