Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How is the new phone shipped, via mail or UPS?

SOLVED
Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

Just wondering how I will receive the phone....since it say I must sign for it.  Will it be via mail, or UPS, DSL, etc?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4
Solution

Hi, Leae. XFINITY Mobile sends all orders through FedEx two-day shipping. To plan for your delivery:

• Once you receive your shipping-confirmation email, you can expect to receive your package in two business days. Use the tracking link in your email for the most up-to-date delivery information.
  • Someone will need to be home to receive your XFINITY Mobile package—a signature is required for delivery.
  • FedEx will attempt to deliver your shipment three times. After the third attempt, your package will be held at a local FedEx facility for two additional days.
  • If you contact FedEx within five days of the first delivery attempt, you may be able to arrange for your package to be held longer.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 2 of 4
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 3 of 4

All my XM phones came via FedEx. The FedEx drivers lied through their teeth during hurricane Harvey. Haha!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4
Solution

Hi, Leae. XFINITY Mobile sends all orders through FedEx two-day shipping. To plan for your delivery:

• Once you receive your shipping-confirmation email, you can expect to receive your package in two business days. Use the tracking link in your email for the most up-to-date delivery information.
  • Someone will need to be home to receive your XFINITY Mobile package—a signature is required for delivery.
  • FedEx will attempt to deliver your shipment three times. After the third attempt, your package will be held at a local FedEx facility for two additional days.
  • If you contact FedEx within five days of the first delivery attempt, you may be able to arrange for your package to be held longer.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon